We are a growing mechanical and auto-body repair shop who is looking for a part time receptionist – accounts receivable person to join our dynamic team.
The ideal candidate would be someone who can display the following:
· Good time management
· Outstanding customer service skills
· Works well independently and as a team member
· Great attention to detail
· Good working knowledge of Quickbooks
· Accounts receivable and invoicing experience – a must
· An understanding of mechanical terminology – not necessary, but would be an asset
Tasks would include but not limited to:
· Reception – answering phones, emails, customer enquiries, etc.
· Checking in customer vehicles and directing customers
· Accounts receivable for BMT (creating customer invoices.)
· Receive and send email requests to correct departments
· Processing of all payments – BMT and Island Hino
· Filing, incoming and outgoing mail processing, other tasks not limited to the above, as required by supervisor.
Salary is dependent on experience and will be discussed at time of interview.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to hear from you. Please email us your resume.
Part-time hours: 16 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Do you have any experience working with Quickbooks or a similar software?
- Secondary School (preferred)
- receptionist: 1 year (preferred)
- Accounts receivable: 1 year (required)