Mechanical & Fleet Maintenance
BMT can customize a Preventative Maintenance program for your specific needs. Preventative Maintenance is proven to reduce operating costs and expensive breakdowns. Regular inspections plus any required component changes will help you avoid being stuck on the side of the road and increase operator and customer confidence.
We service and repair all makes and models and provide secure overnight and long-term parking.
Our Services include:
- Pre-purchase Inspections
- Commercial Vehicle inspections (including trailers)
- Preventative / Scheduled Maintenance
- Oil and Filter Changes
- Government Inspections (CVIP)
- Brake Overhaul and Relines
- Air Conditioning Service and Repair
- Engine and Transmission Diagnostics and Repair
- Transmission Repair
- Roadside Assistance and on-site repairs Mechanical refurbishment
- Mechanical refurbishment
- R• Plate to pick up and return unlicensed vehicles
- Vehicle washing facilities (hand wash only)
Having to manage a fleet the size of Purolator’s is rewarding and comes with its challenges, finding a Vendor we can work with that is dependable and trust worthy is key in areas where we have no garage presence. BMT provides PM Services, Commercial Vehicle inspections, and repairs as well as body work and paint for our equipment. I look after the BC territory and work in the Vancouver area so when a unit requires service, repairs or goes down in these outside locations we need someone who will get us up and running as quickly as possible in order to meet our customers’ demands. To date BMT has done just that…..providing consistent, reliable and friendly service that we would expect from our outside Vendors and suppliers. A thank you to Fraser Sim, William Whitelaw and all their staff who have been a pleasure to do business with.
Foreman, Richmond Garage
- Seasonal Maintenance
- Tune Ups
- Body, Mechanical, Air Conditioning Servicing and Repair
- Certified Inspection Center